akhirnya..selama 2 minggu aku berulang alik ke ssp..hbs jugak sme bnda..
td ptg performance nye..byk gile amek gamba..but xd satu pn gamba gune my fon.
pictures will uploaded soon.sabar ye..
meh kite cite bnda laen arini. :D
- In 20 minutes your blood pressure will drop back down to normal.
- In 8 hours the carbon monoxide (a toxic gas) levels in your blood stream will drop by half, and oxygen levels will return to normal.
- In 48 hours your chance of having a heart attack will have decreased. All nicotine will have left your body. Your sense of taste and smell will return to a normal level.
- In 72 hours your bronchial tubes will relax, and your energy levels will increase.
- In 2 weeks your circulation will increase, and it will continue to improve for the next 10 weeks.
- In 3 to 9 months coughing, wheezing, and breathing problems will dissipate as your lung capacity improves by 10%.
- In 1 year your risk of having a heart attack will have dropped by half.
- In 5 years your risk of having a stroke returns to that of a non-smoker.
- In 10 years your risk of lung cancer will have returned to that of a non-smoker.
utk view yg lbey clear..sile click sini.
skang ni tabiat ini semakin menjadi2.pantang melepak..klo bole nk habiskan.camne tu?nk tggu kawen baru nk berenti?cam x tercapai je hasrat tu.so better start skang kan..cube2 dulu..mmg berat akan naik sket..tp sekurang2nya aku bknnye kurus sbb bnda yg x elok.kan? :)
ade simptom2 yg negative bile nk cuba stop smoking ni.tp semua tu take time nk adapt je.maybe d symptoms jadi kt org yg mmg da berkurun smoke n heavy gile babi...contohnye ini..
CHANGES IN THE BODY
CHANGES IN BEHAVIOR
- keep the aspirin nearby, as you will be suffering from headaches during the first few days. If you have ever experienced withdrawal from caffeine, you know that those headaches can sometimes feel pretty severe, so your best preparation is with headache medicine, taken sparingly or at the start of your day for the first few days to lessen symptoms.
- sense of tiredness, which is to be expected when you stop the use of a stimulant of a drug like nicotine.
- having trouble sleeping is yet another side effect if you stop smoking, and can be a result of the other withdrawal symptoms you will have when you quit.
- those who have recently quit report irritability, depression, or feelings of anger during the withdrawal period. While those sorts of feelings are certainly not desirable, keep in mind that this is a temporary problem! If you are worried about the effect this will have on your friends and family, please let them know before you stop smoking about these side effects so they can prepare and help you through the worst of it.
- The biggest trap with the mental as well as the physical side effects is that you will feel the urge to go back to smoking just to stop those feelings, but do not fall into this trap.
bole2..to smokers all.throw out your pack of cigarettes and be ready to get yourself through the hard part! You will realize that it is worth it! :D
e n d
p/s : new post on vesuvius will be updated soon.. :)