Followers

Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

..ISSUES..

Sometimes i feel i'm goin out of my mind
Boy the way u do me is a damn crime
and u smile at me and it's alright
with u there ain't no in-between

Everytime that i walk out the door
Tell myself i won't take it no more
There's a part of me that won't let u go
Keep saying yes while my mind saying no

Me n my heart we got issues
Don't know if i shud hate u or miss u
Damn i wish dat i could resist u
Can't decide if i shud should leave u or kiss u
Me n my heart we got issues,issues,issues..
We got issues,issues,issues..

Its so hard boy,boy u left me hanging for so long
U empty out my love until it's all gone
U change the words but still it's the same song
I'm tired of the melody

Change my number and throw out ur clothes
But my feeling for u it still shows
I keep building a wall around my heart
But then i see u and it all falls apart

Why fight it,can't hide it
Truth is i think i like it
Confusion..illusion..
Still i duno which way to go..

Me n my heart we got issues..
Duno if i shud hate u or miss u..

p/s : Shud listen to the acoustic version..quite nice.. :)

No comments: